WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? THAT TOM HATES PLAYING LOKI OR WHAT? I THINK HE ENJOYED HIMSELF ACTUALLY.
I think she was being sarcastic. XD
This track here is not a song, nor a tune. It is a sound. A sound compiled by satanists in the early 12th century to open a door to hell to willingly given their souls to Lucifer. A sound used in 13th centure Europe during Excorisms to open the gates of hell in order to send the demon within someone back to its origins. This track is a danger to play for when it opens the gates of hell, it allows demons to enter wherever you are. Play at your own risk!!! There are certain “safe” zone where this track will not play at all and these zones are usually holy places such as churches where demons would not dare to lurk.
OK ONE DAY IM GOING TO WORK UP THR COURAGE TO LISTEN TO THIS
should i play it I’m honestly scared
>people that are too scared to play it
- Is that John Green
- Is it meaningful or is BBC just too cheap to buy other props
- Sherlock fandom u ok
- Can you spot the vegan
- Was that a hipster post or Doctor Who
- Is it night bloggers or just the Australians
- Is it the Australian night bloggers
The new nerve wrecking
- Did I or did I not press anon
- Are they mad or just too busy to reply